Purley and District Business Expo 2013 25th June
Opening by Richard Ottoway MP with 40 plus businesses exhibiting. Free seminars throughout the day offer fascinating insights into key business topics.
Are YOU planning to exhibit at this exciting new local business Expo? Here are some top tips on planning your approach compiled by John Leventhall – Business & Marketing Advisor:
TOP TIPS ON EXHIBITION MARKETING - 1. Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitions and trade shows are perfect for meeting people to market your business face to face. “People buy from people” that is why business expos are so popular!
- Exhibiting offers you the opportunity to:
- Present your product to large and new markets
- Demonstrate your unique offer
- Sell your product
- Network your opportunity
- Research your competition
- Many companies use exhibitions to widen customer base and build future contacts. Exhibitions provide excellent platforms for generating brand awareness and sales leads (With the right preparation! Top Tips on planning an expo next week!).
- Networking is an equally important part of the benefit of expos for small businesses. Forging productive relationships with key people is critical to building future new business prospects. Expos offer time to talk to existing customers too, to understand how to successfully satisfy their future needs.
- Some marketing - adverts and direct mail for instance are sent at your request and, it’s true, that sometimes can be resented. Not so with exhibitions. Customers choose to attend events, prepared to give time and attention, often ready to buy.
It’s easy! Visit our website http://www.purleybusinessexpo.co.uk
and you can book online and contact the organisers
To book a stand directly click here http://www.purleybusinessexpo.co.uk/bookastand.aspx
Anyone in our Borough would be mad to want to miss this expo!
Where else could you meet so many local business people in one day?
13 May 2013 11:59:00